As we reported a few hours ago, Warner Bros. and DC have started the promotional campaign of the DC Fandome 2021the new event dedicated entirely to the DC label to be held on October 16 with a live streaming visible all over the world and which will show us news on The Flash, The Batman and other movies and TV series.
The major has published the complete official program of the event, which will also affect the world of video games: among those present at DC Fandome, they are also confirmed Gotham Knights And Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Leaguethe two new titles developed by WB Montreal and Rocksteady respectively, due out in 2022.
Here are all the films, series and products related to DC that will be present at the event:
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents six highly anticipated titles with a new exclusive trailer for The Batmannew content from DC League of Super-Petsa first look at Black Adama preview of The Flash and a behind-the-scenes look at Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom And Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
- Warner Bros. Television will offer a preview of the new seasons of Batwoman, The Flash, Superman & Lois And Sweet Tooth; a farewell tribute to Supergirl nearing its epic conclusion after six seasons; a celebration of 100 episodes of Legends of Tomorrow of DC; a first look at the upcoming new drama Naomi; and a preview of an upcoming episode of Stargirl by DC.
- Warner Bros. Games presents new revelations about the highly anticipated Gotham Knightsdeveloped by Warner Bros. Games Montréal, and on Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Leaguedeveloped by Rocksteady Studios.
- Publishing A.D will honor the legacy of one of the world’s greatest superheroes and an icon of truth and equality, Wonder Woman, with three books coming out. DC presents the story of him in the DC Black Label miniseries Wonder Woman Historiaexpands the myth of the Amazon with Nubia and the Amazons, and honors the inspiration she provided to women around the world with the original graphic novel Wonderful Women of the World. Additionally, DC will share details on the next chapter of the epic comic crossover Batman / Fortnite spanning the universe, and fans will be able to learn more about the upcoming Batman: Fear Statethe new series of six numbers Black Mantathe return of the Milestone Universe and much more.
- HBO Max will present exclusives on the upcoming action comedy series Peacemaker and on the limited series DMZ. The streamer also has other surprises and previews in store for new series, in addition to the much loved ones Titans And Doom Patrol. All four series come from Warner Bros. Television.
- Warner Bros. Animation will take a look at the upcoming limited series Aquaman: King of Atlantis; will offer a preview of the third season of the adult animated comedy series Harley Quinn, and will share what’s in store for #HarIvy; will show a preview of the next animated chapter of the Dark Knight in the brand new upcoming series Batman: Caped Crusader; as well as offering fans a preview of Young Justice: Phantoms (watch out for spoilers!).
- Warner Bros Home Entertainment will preview two Animation film originals A.D: a preview of Superman and the rest of Justice League in Injusticea brand new animated film inspired by the famous games and comics, as well as the premiere of the trailer for the brand new animated film Catwoman: Hunted. Both films are produced in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
In addition to the main link DCFanDome.comfans will be able to attend the event via Twitch, YouTube, Facebook And Twitter. DC FanDome will be fully accessible on mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop, allowing fans to take DC FanDome with them wherever they are.