As we had already anticipated in recent days, Call of Duty: Mobile is preparing to celebrate its second anniversary with a shower of news, among which we also find the return of the Blackout map from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Blackout was the first battle royale experience in the history of the Activision franchise, and featured existing multiplayer maps such as Estate, Nuketown, Construction Site and many more.
In addition to Blackout, the Battle Royale experience is updated and improved. There will also be a new tournament set on the Blackout map during the anniversary season.
During Season 8, players will be able to celebrate Call of Duty: Mobile’s 2nd anniversary with three new events: Anniversary Cake, Anniversary Puzzle, and a new themed event called Counterattack.
Additionally, players will have the opportunity to earn rewards from the 50 new Battle Pass levels. Season 8 will launch with new free and premium content including new characters such as Alias, Battleworn, Velikan and Volcanic Ash, new weapons including the R9-0 Shotgun and, later in the season, the M13 Assault Rifle, a new Series of Points and much more.
Call of Duty Mobile – Season 8, all the news
Here is the list of news:
Battle Royale 2.0
- New and improved graphics
- New system of looting of weapons
- New system of health points and protections
- Improved UI elements
Crash map updated
- Crash, originally launched with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, is the most played map in Call of Duty: Mobile. For the anniversary, players will be able to enjoy a new and improved version, with updated graphics.
New Mode / Limited Time Event – Counterattack
- This new mode brings for the first time into the Call of Battle Royale Duty: Mobile NPCs and PvE mode. Players, by completing the missions assigned by NPCs, can recruit them along with ruthless Mercenaries to obtain event points that will allow them to advance and earn rewards.