Activision has published a press release explaining the new to Season 3 of Call of Duty: Mobilethe free to play game for iOS and Android.
Experience the ancient Samurai code of honor on Saturday, April 17, with the launch, at 2 am Italian, of the new Season 3 of Call of Duty: Mobile, Tokyo Escape. Players will be able to make their way to the new multiplayer mode, Swords & Stones, or they will be able to engage in frantic battles on the two new maps, Oasis and Coastal.
Players who are not satisfied with a simple katana will be able to get two new premièr weapons, such as the brand new PP19 Bizon – Yokai or the special QXR – Scorching Sun, plus 50 levels in the new Battle Pass, with rewards that include exclusive characters and themed weapons Samurai along with many other news.
Here are some of the news coming to Android and iOS:
New Maps – Two new maps make their Call of Duty: Mobile debut:
- Oasis – First introduced in Modern Warfare 3, Oasis is spread over a huge luxury hotel located in the desert, custom themed for the new season.
- Coastal – A brand new Call of Duty: Mobile map designed specifically for Search and Destroy mode.
New updates on Battle Royale– Season 3 will also include the addition of a new Operator skill and a new BR class.
- Operator Skills – Charge – A riot shield ability, unlockable at level 14 of the Season 3 Battle Pass.
- BR class – Spotter – The new class for Battle Royale will be available later in the season through an ad hoc event.
New multiplayer modes
- “Night Mode 2.0” – Versions optimized for Night Mode will only launch for a limited time (April 22-28).
- “Swords & Stones” – available only for a limited time (May 6-12), this mode allows for basic combat, made up of only hand-to-hand combat in a free-for-all competition.
- Themed event – “Warrior’s Path ”, the Samurai-themed event, will start on April 29 and will allow players to join the Five Horsemen faction or UAC to complete daily missions and earn rewards in multiplayer or battle royale modes. Whoever wins literally takes it all. In fact, the faction that earns the most points at the end of the day will be able to gain control of a key point on the map.
Players will also be able to look forward to on the store new seasonal challenges, bundle And more as soon as the new season has started.