Waiting to know if in the second half of April the new Warzone map – the latest rumors claim that the Ural Mountains map has been canceled, and in its place we will have an 80s-themed Verdansk -, here is a new patch for Activision’s battle royale.
Raven Software released a new patch for Call of Duty: Warzone today, April 6, on all platforms, which corrects some problems related to accessories and two weapons in particular, the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow and the FFAR 1 assault rifle.
Here is the full list of changes made by the Warzone update available today, April 6th.
The patch, as you can see, is quite large, but it will allow Warzone to reduce the file size on all systems. We told you about it here.
PATCH NOTES APRIL 6
- Camouflage challenges for the R1 Shadowhunter weapon now properly appear.
- Armor should now consistently spawn as ground loot in all matches.
- The tactical map has been updated (PC version):
- You can now double-click to place a danger ping.
- When you hover over some pingable objects, you sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you are pointing to.
- It should now be slightly easier to indicate exactly what you want when the elements are very close to each other.
- “Delete Pings” text changed to “Remove my pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an off-map exploit has been fixed near the Chemichal area.
- In Swag, Self-Resuscitation can now be dropped on the ground via the inventory menu.
- Black Ops Cold War Charlie tactical rifle
- The force of the recoil has been increased.
- FFAR 1
- The speed of the viewfinder mode has been reduced.
- Black Ops Cold War AUG base recoil has been increased
- Black Ops Cold War weapon unlocks are now displayed correctly at the end of the game
- Accessories with a rear handle now correctly increase the speed of the ADS.
- Fixed a bug with the Groza where the 16.5-inch Mil-Spec CMV bypassed damage drop.
- Fixed a bug with the Ember where the XM4 and AK-47 had ADS speed increased instead of reduced.
- Fixed a bug with Salvo Fast Mag where FFAR 1 and M16 did not have the decreased ADS speed.
- The effects of Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor should now be correctly represented in the stat bar.
Thanks for reading!