The new chapter in the football series of EA Sports he’s been making a lot of noise in the last few days; amidst a series of complaints, the announcements made were incisive and significant and one of them is the unexpected removal of the Catalog that accompanies us from FIFA 13.
The revelation was made by Electronic Arts through a statement on the official website, which mentions the aforementioned elimination from fifa21 of the function due to the obvious problems encountered on last year’s chapter.
The items will therefore no longer be redeemable through the famous listbut through different methods depending on the type:
- Boots and ballsi: Will be available by default, released through title updates and triggered by server-side updates.
- MLS All-Star Team / Adidas All-Star Team and kits: Available immediately for everyone in Kick-Off mode.
- Wins / Draws / Extra Games for Online Seasons: They will be placed directly in the Seasons menu online and can be claimed once per season without limit.
- Change of financial management: Configuration option when creating a new Career Mode.
- Career Mode Rematch: It will be part of the Manager Career mode’s endgame options.
- Star scout of the future: The item will no longer be available, but you will have a much larger youth academy in Manager Career Mode
The rest of the objects will unfortunately no longer be includedsuch as Co-Op matches and ei credits in Ultimate Team (being already present in FUT seasons).
We remember that FIFA 21 will be released on October 9, 2020 for all platforms and on next-gen to the expected release within the next few months, thanks also to the transfer of the saves from PS4/Xbox One to PS5/Xbox Series X and Series S.
Thanks for reading!