Koch Media and Warhorse Studios are pleased to announce that Warhorse Studios will join the new label, Prime Matter, by Koch Media. The successful developer, with his critically acclaimed medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance, has sold nearly 4 million copies on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to date and is entering the new label as the established Legacy Studio of Koch Media.
“We have come a long way from the founding of Warhorse Studios in 2011 to the successful release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance in 2018 with the collaboration of Koch Media. And since Koch Media supported us at that time, we are now happy to be able to support the new Prime Matter label by joining it.“Said Tobias Stolz-Zwilling, PR Manager of Warhorse Studios.
“Warhorse Studios has quickly established itself as a valuable addition to the Koch Media group. The fact that he joins our new premium gaming label not only brings promising future titles, but also a lot of talent and experience.“Declared Mario Gerhold, Koch Media’s Global Brand and Marketing Director.
From a “happy mistake”, as it could be defined, Warhorse Studios and Koch Media also announce the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Nintendo Switch. In late 2020, Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition was announced on PlayStation 4 in Japan. Due to a transcription error, the game was also listed for the Nintendo Switch, but at the time it wasn’t in the plans yet. L’error it was corrected right away, but the information spread. However, the overwhelming feedback from the community was decisive in the subsequent decision-making process. Saber Interactive, has proven on several occasions to be the right partner to face this effort and make the unthinkable, thinkable.
“It is amazing to see how much the involvement and passion of players around the world have a huge influence on the development of the games. The overwhelming feedback and reactions from fans made us reconsider our opportunities together with Saber Interactive, who is the perfect candidate for this ambitious endeavor “, said Tobias Stolz-Zwilling, PR Manager of Warhorse Studios.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an open-world RPG with a story that plunges you into an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle enemy forces, set out on groundbreaking missions and make important choices. Explore majestic castles, lush forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic sceneries in medieval Bohemia!
- An open world conceived with the utmost realism: enchanted castles and vast lands, completely created with breathtaking graphics of the highest level.
- A non-linear story: Solve missions differently and then take responsibility for your actions.
- Challenging fights: From a distance, stealth or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks.
- A dynamic world: Your actions affect the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade or bribe. Everything depends on you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real characters and experience the true sensations and atmosphere of medieval Bohemia.