Here comes the announcement of games as a gift for all subscribers to PlayStation Plus foreseen ad April 2021.
The new titles will replace those that are currently available to subscribers, which you then have a few days to redeem.
Before continuing, we point out two things. The first concerns PlayStation 5 owners and PS Plus subscriberswho can get their hands on the rich PlayStation Plus Collection with access to a wide range of exclusives and third-party titles of the past generation. Among these titles we find for example God of War, Resident Evil VII Biohazard and Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. Find the whole list here. To redeem them, however, you will need to have a PS5 console.
If you are interested in renewing your PlayStation Plus subscription, here is the Amazon link:
The second thing concerns the initiative Play at Home from PlayStation, which will be giving away games to all PS4 and PS5 users from March through summer. The new round of games, 9 in total, has already arrived, and you can redeem them via this link without any need for a PlayStation Plus subscription – no subscription needed, the games will be yours for free. We also remind you that in April there will be a new free game for PS4 and PS5 users, and it will be a great PlayStation Studios exclusive in anticipation of the sequel’s release this year.
The new games as a gift for subscribers to PS Plus in April 2021 will be available from Tuesday 6 April, and will replace those currently available, namely:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
- Remnant from the Ashes (PS4)
- Maquette (PS5)
- Destruction All Stars (PS5)
- Farpoint (PS VR)
PS Plus April 2021 – This month’s games
Here is the full list of new PS Plus games for April 2021:
- Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS5) – After transforming from the last wheel of a huge company car to an unlikely hero and spark of hope, Abe must now save his friends Mudokon at any cost. As you recruit more followers, focus on being stealthy and solving puzzles to survive, or hunt for valuable items and build an arsenal to free your friends. In Oddworld: Soulstorm, you will understand that the contribution of many is needed to solve the problems that the individual cannot solve on his own. (from PS Blog)
- Days Gone (PS4) – Set in Oregon, Sony Bend’s survival open world was one of the biggest hits of PlayStation 4. The protagonist of the story is Deacon St. John, skilled motorcyclist and one of the few survivors of a deadly epidemic that transformed much of the population into zombies. Among the most interesting dynamics of the game are the hordes, gigantic groups of undead that you can only take down by exploiting the surrounding environment.
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (PS4) – The fourth installment of the Sniper Elite spin-off series, Zombie Army 4: Dead War brings back the insane machination of a now supernatural Adolf Hitler. The game features a playable campaign for 1 to 4 players.