With a little delay, here is Sony announcing the games as a gift for all subscribers to PlayStation Plus arriving at March 2021.
The new titles will replace those that are currently available to subscribers, so you still have a few days to redeem them.
Before continuing, we would like to point out how we have been doing for months now PlayStation 5 owners and PS Plus subscribers they can get their hands on the rich PlayStation Plus Collection, which gives you access to a wide range of exclusives and third-party titles that are among the generation’s most popular. Among these titles we find for example God of War, Resident Evil VII Biohazard and Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. Find the whole list here. To redeem them, however, you will need to have a PS5 console.
If you are interested in renewing your PlayStation Plus subscription, here is the Amazon link:
Before continuing, we would also like to point out the return of the PlayStation Play at Home initiative, which will give games to all PS4 and PS5 users from March until summer. The first game has already been revealed, and as specified by Sony, it will not be necessary to have an active PS Plus subscription to redeem it.
The new games as a gift for subscribers to PS Plus in March 2021 will be available from Tuesday 2 March, and will replace those currently available, namely:
- Control: Ultimate Edition (PS5 and PS4)
- Concrete Genie (PS4)
Here is the full list of new PS Plus games for March 2021:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4) – The remake of one of the most beloved JRPGs of all time is undoubtedly the highlight of this month’s line-up for PlayStation Plus, which also showed up again a few hours ago in Sony’s State of Play where it was also confirmed that players will have a free upgrade to the PS5 version when it becomes available. However, there is a small detail, specified by Sony: the copies of FF7R linked to PS Plus will not guarantee the upgrade of the game.
- Maquette (PS5) – The curious puzzle game debuts on PS5 and does so via PlayStation Plus. Calling to mind some famous exponents of the genre such as The Witness, Maquette will present a series of intriguing dynamics between real world and miniatures.
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PS4) – In this third person survival shooter, you will play as one of humanity’s last survivors trying to recapture a world overrun by monstrous interdimensional invaders.
- Farpoint (PS VR) – Welcome extra for PS Plus subscribers, this month dedicated to PlayStation VR: the sci-fi shooter Farpoint, one of the most brilliant productions of Sony virtual reality, will be redeemable for free by all users.
- Destruction AllStars (PS5) – Also this month, PS Plus owners can redeem the multiplayer game Destruction AllStars, already available in the February line-up.