Housemarque has published the new patch 1.4.1 Of Returnalthe roguelike shooter released last April on PlayStation 5.
Fresh from the acquisition by Sony, the creators of Resogun have published a new update that aims to fix some bugs in the game, as well as solve the problems of various users related to obtaining the Platinum Trophy on PS5.
The new patch is already available for download, egBased on the patch notes released by the studio (found below), this is a minor update that solves several problems reported by users.
Here is the full list of bugs fixed by Returnal patch 1.4.1:
- Platinum: “Atropic Survival”, “Welcome Home” and “Mother’s Sins” trophies can now be unlocked by replaying the Act 3 ending
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a rare issue where players may not be able to complete a Daily Challenge in the fractured wastes
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an occasional issue with incorrect loot generation in the Daily Challenge
- Fixed an issue that could cause game save corruption in rare circumstances
- Fixed an intermittent visual issue when scanning for new items
If you are interested, you can find our Returnal review here.
The game is available exclusively on PlayStation 5.
Thanks for reading!