Days full of surprises for the intellectual properties of Lucasfilm. After the birth of the Lucasfilm Games label and yesterday’s announcement of an Indiana Jones video game developed by the creators of Wolfenstein, we return to talk about one of the most popular video games from the galaxy far, far away, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have indeed made it available a free update for the soulslike action set between Revenge of the Sith And A new hope which brings the game to exploit the new potential of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S.
The update improves the framerate on both consoles, as well as the resolution which is now higher on both PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, the next generation consoles. Here are the new features in detail released by the developers.
Xbox Series S
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (from 45 FPS)
Xbox Series X Performance Mode
- Framerate increased to 60 FPS
- Dynamic resolution added in the range of 1080p to 1440p
Xbox Series X normal mode
- Postprocessing has been increased to 4K
- Dynamic resolution in the range of 1512p to 2160p
- Framerate increased to 60 FPS (from 45 FPS)
- Postprocessing increased to 1440p
- Dynamic resolution has been disabled and game rendering is 1200p (810-1080p)
The developers also encourage players to share feedback in case any unexpected problems or incidents have arisen.
Thanks for reading!