Players will soon be able to witness the origins of the Master Sword when The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD will be launched on Nintendo Switch on July 16.
This classic adventure arrives on Nintendo Switch not only in an enhanced version, with smoother movement controls and the unprecedented ability to play using the buttons, but also adds a series of improved features visible in the trailer that you can find below.
New features include:
- Optional help from Faih: Faih only appears in cut-scenes or when needed or can also be called manually to provide advice or guidance.
- Improved framerate: the game runs at 60 frames per second, with smoother gameplay
- Fast forward dialogue: the text displayed on the screen can be fast-forwarded by pressing the B button
- Simplified object information: Explanations about collectibles, such as insects and materials, appear only the first time the item is collected.
- Skippable movies: Movies can be skipped by pressing the – button
- Automatic saveGame progress will be saved automatically, in addition to the existing manual save option.
- Skippable Tutorial Dialogs: the introductory tutorials have been refined to be less intrusive.