Ubisoft announces that the Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion is available at no additional cost to Watch Dogs: Legion on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Stadia. The mode will soon be available on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store for Windows PCs and on Ubisoft +, Ubisoft’s subscription service.
Watch Dogs: Legion Online Mode includes:
- Open-world free-roam in co-op where players can team up with their friends up to four players to explore London, participate in city events, complete missions and participate in side activities.
- New two- to four-player co-op missions with new co-op gameplay mechanics that will give players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team and fight London’s threats in the city’s most iconic locations.
- The first PvP mode, Spiderbot Arena, which will allow four players to control armed spiderbots and compete in a high-intensity deathmach.
Two exclusive single player missions will also be launched today for Season Pass owners:
- Guardian Protocol: DedSec has discovered an algorithm that shows how AI can sometimes ignore human decisions. If this algorithm were used in armed drones … they would have the power of life and death.
- Not in Our Name: DedSec has discovered a secret group using its name in London, under the orders of an unscrupulous tabloid newspaper owner, who uses the information stolen by the group to blackmail its illustrious victims and increase its power over the city.
On March 23, “Pack Leader”, the first four-player cooperative Tactical Op that requires efficiency and teamwork, will be available. Additional content will continue to roll out with free updates, including Invasion PvP mode, new co-op missions, free characters, and more.
In Watch Dogs: Legion, London is doing badly. Amid the growing dissatisfaction, an unknown entity named Zero Day has placed the responsibility for the bomb attacks that shocked the city on the secret resistance of the DedSec. As a result, opportunistic criminals from all corners of London have filled the void left. As members of DedSec, players must take sides against these criminals in Watch Dogs: Legion: sadists, mercenaries, cybercriminals and many more. Players will need to recruit members to their team to be prepared to confront these criminals, freeing London and eventually discovering the identity of Zero-Day.