Microsoft has announced the news of the second half of April for Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimatewith some welcome surprises.
Second half of the month a bit subdued compared to the first part and especially the month of March, which saw the arrival of numerous Bethesda titles following the acquisition of ZeniMax Media, but also for the next few days the owners of the license plate Xbox will have some pleasant surprises.
Above all we mention first of all MLB The Show 21a baseball game created by Sony San Diego which is also, in effect, the first video game of the Japanese company to land on Xbox, and Second Extinction. Introduced last year, it is a cooperative shooter up to 3 players where we will have to fight hordes of angry dinosaurs.
Here is the full list of all entries to Xbox Game Pass in the coming days:
- MLB The Show 21 (cloud and console), available today
- Phogs! (PC), from 22 April
- Second Extinction (PC, cloud and console), starting April 28
- Destroy All Humans! (PC, cloud and console), April 29 – small side note: this is the remake and not the original game
- Fable III (cloud), from April 30
- Fable Anniversary (cloud), April 30th
Additionally, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can now enjoy custom touch controls on six other games, namely Banjo-Kazooie, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Killer Queen Black, Overcooked 2, Wreckfest, and Double Dragon Neon.
Thanks for reading!